Gunners keen on Forlan

Arsenal have supposebly expressed and intrest in bringing former Manchester United striker Diego Forland to the club. The Uraguyan had a very frustrating spell at Old Trafford but since his move to Spanish side Villareal he has shown his very best form. Such has been Forlan's form in Spain, he claims Arsenal have dispatched scouts to monitor him and open talks with The Yellow Submarines. The 26-year-old is happy to remain where he is, but has hinted he would like to play in England again, despite his failed spell with The Red Devils. "I have heard there is interest in me and that Arsenal have been to watch me," Forlan told the News of the World. "I don't know what has been said, but there has been some contact. We will have to wait and see what happens. "I like The Premiership and it would be nice to think I could play in England again."


It would be very intresting to see if Arsenal were to submit a bid for Forlan. I believe if he could show half the form he is showing right now at Villareal it would be a great buy, but so far in his carrer in England he has certainly not shown his full potential. Forlan is only 26 years old and he will be playing for a good few more years to come, so it would be a good buy for Wenger.

 

0 comments: